SCHOLARSHIPS AND BURSARIES

Tips to Win Scholarships and Award

2018-2019 Scholarship Booklet 

  • Reminder this Scholarship/Bursary Booklet is based on last year.  Deadline dates and amounts can change from year to year. Scholarships and Bursaries will be posted as they become available.
PEI Farm Team Bursary
  • Grade 12 students entering university or college in the fall of 2019 or students returning to college or university will be eligible for $1,000 - The Team Seafood Summer Bursary initiative will fund 75% of the bursary amount with participating farm contributing the remaining 25%.  More information at www.peifarmteam.ca or contact join@peifrmteam.ca or call (902) 314-0623

Team Seafood Student Bursary

  • High school students going into grades 11 and 12 in the Fall of 2019 will be eligible for a $500 bursary. Grade 12 students entering university or college in the fall of 2019 or students returning to college or university will be eligible for a $1,000 bursary. The Team Seafood Summer Bursary Initiative will fund 75% of the bursary amount with the processing facility contributing the remaining 25%. Students are responsible for finding a summer job with a seafood processing plant.   For more information go to www.teamseafood.ca or contact join@teamseafood.ca

May 29th - 2019 Bluefield Special Awards Application Form for Students (Note:  Heath & Elizabeth MacDonald Bursary added May 7th, 2019)

June Scholarships and Bursaries

August Scholarships and Bursaries

October Scholarships and Bursaries