- MY BLUEPRINT – Career Guide – Link – http://www.myblueprint.ca – Directions on how to set up an account for myblueprint.ca/pei.
- go to www.myblueprint.ca/pei(The “/pei” part is essential for this to work).
- In the blue “New User” box choose your high school from the drop down menu (in this case Bluefield).
- On the next screen, choose the current grade from the drop down menu and click on “Next Step”.
- On the next screen, enter your first and last name and date of birth in the appropriate fields and click “next step”. (If students get an error at this point, have them click on “skip this step”, otherwise they should continue to the next screen automatically.
- On the next step, students enter their email address (one they can check, preferably their school email address), password, first and last name, birth date and preferred language. Once done, click “create account”. This should provide access to all features of myblueprint.
- NEXT NETWORK – Link – http://nextnetwork.ca/ Not sure of your career path, this website will help.
- RED SEAL PROGRAM – Link – http://www.red-seal.ca/w.2lc.4m.2@-eng.jsp – How to get your Red Seal
- EMPLOYMENT JOURNEY – Link – http://www.employmentjourney.com/
SAT Information on Testing for US Colleges and Universities
- Website: http://prepskills.com/sat/canadian-sat-test-dates. Sit Number 96770/ Testing Dates are December 5th, 2015 and May 7th, 2016.