Welcome all NEW AND OLD Bluefield Bobcats!!!
Grade 12 Visits
- School Counsellors will be in the Grade 12 classrooms the week of September 23rd to 26th, giving presentations on post-secondary options.
Need some Community Service Bursary Hours?
- North Start Arena Canteen, Rustico Rink - Again, this year North Start Arena is looking for a student to volunteer in the Canteen every Wednesday evening. Officially the rink will be open on October 14th, 2019 Contact Information: David Whitlock, Manager : North Star Arena -(902)-963-2696 - email@example.com or www.northstararena.com
- New Glasgow Christian Church Annual Thanksgiving Turkey Dinner is looking for servers and work in the kitchen. Time: 3:00 pm - 7:30 pm, Monday, October 14th at the New Glasgow Lobster Suppers in New Glasgow. Sign up in Student Services. Students will receive 8 hours towards Community Service Bursary, as well as a free Turkey Dinner!
Holland College Open House - Friday, November 8th, 2019 - 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm - Bring your application and transcript and the application fee will be waived! ONLINE REGISTRATION REQUIRED AT: email to follow next week.
University and College Visits to Bluefield High School
- Friday, October 25th - Representatives from Queen's University will be at Bluefield High School on Friday, Octobert 25th from 1:00 pm - 1:45 pm. Students must sign up if they wish to attend this session.
University & College Open Houses
- October 20th, 2019 - McGill Campus Open House - Online registration required at: mcgill.ca/openhouse, if questions contact openhouse@MCGILL.CA
- November 23rd - 25th - Redeemer University College Campus Open House - redeemer.ca/distance-visit - Free meals and accommodations, with a travel subsidy!