New Contest Posted April 19th, 2020
- You're invited to Justice 4 All-Gender Washrooms - an event hosted by PEI's Queer Youth Advocacy Committee. March 24th, 2020. 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm at the Guild, any questions, email email@example.com
Opportunities & Trips
Farm Team -Are you ready to play on the PEI Farm Team and earn a bursary ranging from $500 to $1,000!
- Step 1 - contact firstname.lastname@example.org or go directly to a farm that you know is hiring.
- Step 2 - Get the farm to apply for the bursary - its easy!
- Step 3 - Fill out the Participation Form
- Step 4 - At the end of the summer collect $500 if you are going into grade 11 or 12 or $1,000 if you are starting or returning to university or college in the fall of 2020.
- Why Union Still Matters - Win $1,500 - by sending your writing, photos, songs, videos telling why unions matter! email@example.com
- 2020 Provincial Skills Competition - Link to Dates
- Marine Mammal Summer Camp - Saint Mary's University - Information and application available at smu.ca/marinemammalcamp.
- Girls on Ice to Switzerland 2020 - Deadline: March 24th, 2020 - Link to Requirements & Application Process
- Youth Ambassadors Program - Deadline - March 20/20 - Link to Requirements & Application Process
- Summer Camp 2020 Radhoc Youth Leadership Camp June 26th - 30th at Memorial University - Open to Students in grades 10, 11 and 12. Students must apply to - Link - radhoc.ca/summer-camp
Jobs, Jobs, Jobs, Jobs, Jobs, Jobs
- PEI Inflatables is looking for a Delivery Driver - Full-time & Part-time and Cleaners/Helpers/Attendants - Part-time) - Starting Pay $14-$18 (based on experience and efficiency) plus tips. Incentives and bonus received based on performance - Contact Dylan Sanderson at firstname.lastname@example.org. LINK to Job Descriptions
- The Tourism Industry Association of PEI is having three job fairs, giving Island students interested in summer employment or part-time jobs an opportunity to attend and meet with employers all in one day - in one location.
- Culinary Job Fair, Culinary Institute of Canada - March 21st - 10:00 am - 1:00 pm - Careers in restaurants. Live demonstrations presented hourly!
- North Shore Job Fair, Kensington High School - April 18th - 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM - Businesses from North Shore/Cavendish/Prince County Areas. More information (902) 566-5008 or email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- YMCA Summer Work Student Exchange - Register online at www.summer-work.com or ask questions at: info-SWSE@ymcagta.org
May 22nd - Deadline - Confederation Centre of the Arts Symons Medal and Lecture Contest -Link - Requirements and Application Process
- Pink Shirt Campaign - PEI Crime Stoppers 2020 Anti-Bullying Contest - This year the contest will focus on the Pink Shirt Campaign. Students are are being asked to promote awareness, understanding and openness about the problem of bullying and to commit to stand up against bullying. Students who wish to compete should submit a design for the 20201 PEI Pink Shirt. Link to Requirements & Application Form
- April 30th - Symons Essay Contest -Link to Requirements & Application Process
- Anti-Racism Creative Challenge - Deadline: February 28th, 2020 - Anti-racism Challenge Rules
- Safety Matters - Workers Compensation Board of PEI - Contest - More information online at wcb.pe.ca/workplace/contest